Sunday, September 26, 2010

More Traveling!

Just a quick update-

I've booked a trip to Southern France!! I leave October 6th and I'll be there through October 15th. I'll be in Marseille for 4 days and Nice for 6 days. I plan on visiting Aix-En-Provence, Monaco, and Cannes as well. From there I'll fly to Copenhagen.

Add to the excitement Mom and Dad are coming to visit me October 16th. I'll fly from Nice to Copenhagen to meet up with them then we'll spend some time in Copenhagen before it's off to Stockholm for a couple days. From Stockholm I'll go to Oslo and hopefully take a day trip to the western fjords and I'll stay in Oslo for a few days. Then it will be back to the normal life in Aarhus on October 25th.

After almost 3 weeks straight of traveling I'm sure that I'll be ready to come back to my temporary home and see everybody again.

In summary: Marseille-Aix En Provence- Nice- Monaco- Cannes-Copenhagen- Stockholm- Oslo- Aarhus. Should be absolutely wonderful and probably the absolute best birthday present ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment